Blu-ray movies & PS3 game rentals in Gurgaon (NCR)

sanjay0864

For those interested in Blu-ray movies & PS3 game rentals in Gurgaon and to some extent Delhi & the NCR.

There is a 'Blu-Ray Movies & PS3 Games' rental library in Gurgaon. I have been using their services from almost when they started in February '09 and their service is excellent. In case you are interested, the contact info is:

YEN Blu-Ray/DVD & PS3 Games rental library
Location: (Opposite Regency Park 2, near Galleria Market) Chakarpur, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon
Library # +91 93-134-18038 (Contact: Jeeva)
Email ID: [email protected]

Contact Person: Dimple
Cellphone # +91 97-111-11038

Details of collection:

Total PS3 Games = 146

Total Blu-rays (English + Hindi) = 513 (482 + 31)
  • Region A/B/C = 346 + 31
    Region A/B = 5 + 0
    Region A/C = 4 + 0
    Region A = 96 + 0
    Region B = 1 + 0
    Region C = 18 + 0
    Region B/C = 12 + 0

Disclaimer: I personally have no commercial interest in this rental library. This post has not been made on the behest of the library concerned and is only for the purpose of providing information to others like myself who are interested in a good source for Blu-ray movie rentals.

Updated details of collection:

Total PS3 Games = 146

Total Blu-rays (English + Hindi) = 520 (484 + 36)
  • Region A/B/C = 348 + 36
    Region A/B = 5 + 0
    Region A/C = 4 + 0
    Region A = 96 + 0
    Region B = 1 + 0
    Region C = 17 + 0
    Region B/C = 13 + 0

What are the rentals like?
There are two sets of several different plans. There are monthly plans and also per disc plans. The 'Monthly' plan is Rs. 799/- p.m. The 'Quarterly' plan is Rs. 699 p.m, 'Half Yearly' plan is Rs 599 p.m. and their 'Annual' plan works out to only Rs. 499 p.m. for 'unlimited' movies. For the per disc plans you should contact the library directly.

Updated details of collection:

Total PS3 Games = 146

Total Blu-rays (English + Hindi) = 551 (505 + 46)
  • Region A/B/C = 363 + 46
    Region A/B = 5 + 0
    Region A/C = 4 + 0
    Region A = 101 + 0
    Region B = 1 + 0
    Region C = 17 + 0
    Region B/C = 14 + 0

Sanjay,

Including this, you have three threads discussing the same topic and with very similar names. The other 2 threads are:

http://www.hifivision.com/movies/9700-blu-ray-movies-ps3-game-rentals-gurgaon-ncr.html

http://www.hifivision.com/movies/7108-blu-ray-movies-ps3-games-rental-library-gurgaon-delhi-ncr.html

I think these threads could be merged,

Cheers
Please let me make one thing very clear, I have nothing to gain personally from these threads and my sole purpose of putting in time and effort is to provide information that I am sure is usefull to some members. I personally remember looking for this information for a very long time without success. I know for a fact that atleast a few members have already benefitted from these threads. As for starting a new thread, the only reason I chose to start a new thread after a few months is because now this forum does not allow editing older posts and thus I am unable to edit the first post and update the information. If the thread gets very long, then people have to uneccesarily read thru redundant and outdated information to get to the last thread.
Regarding the two threads that you have mentioned, I stopped posting to the first thread that was started in November of last year, due to the reason explained earlier and also because the discussion had gone off topic. Regarding the other thread from April, I simply forgot about it when I posted again in July. Since July I have only been updating this thread and planned on doing so atleast until the thread got too long. In case the information I post s to get lost in long meandring threads and thus not be of much use to most, then it really would not be worth my time adn effort to keep posting updates.

thanks Sanjay for clarifying. It indeed is an issue. May be you can request mods to update the top thread - but won't it be too load for ops to handle?

yesterday i went to landmark gurgaon..........they are selling preowned games and good discount on exchange.............:)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back