Blu-Ray Movies & PS3 Games rental library in Gurgaon (Delhi/NCR)

Personally I don't think the rates are high at all, specially if you ignore the single rental rates. That is because those rates are to discourage single disc rentals. YEN library is primarily interested only in members taking monthly / quarterly etc. plans. At Rs. 800 per month in a quarterly plan, for unlimited number of movies, is a great plan and very, very reasonable. Also you have to keep in mind that YEN does nto limit his collection to just the titles released in INdia, but he also very regularly adds titles from the US. A lot of these titles are those that will never be released here since only a very small percentage of hollywood movies get released here. Thus the choices and quality of collection available to customers of YEN, is far superior to anyone else I know.Personally I have the semi-annual, 2 disc plan. Thus, for Rs. 31 per day, I always have two movies on Blu-Ray at home for whenever I have the time and feel like watching a movie. Even if I end up getting only 'twelve' movies in a month, I am still paying only Rs. 79 per movie and I have the convenience of having a choice of two movies available to me, to watch, at my convenience and with no rush to meet any due dates. Let's not pander to those who charge Rs. 50 or even less, for they are the ones who deal mostly in pirated inferior quality products.

doubt if pirated BDs are out in the market , havent yet come across any,

a 50gb blank still costs abt 700-800 so no scope for piracy of Bds as of yet,

rentals @ bangalore for Bds are 75 -100/day

doubt if pirated BDs are out in the market , havent yet come across any,

a 50gb blank still costs abt 700-800 so no scope for piracy of Bds as of yet,

rentals @ bangalore for Bds are 75 -100/day
Pirated Blu-rays definately exist and I have seen and demoed one personally. The person paid the equivalent of Rs. 300/- in Bangkok, for the pirated BD. By the way, it was a BD-R.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back