Bluedio Anyone?

parambir

I know there are numerous forums on various wireless headphones but I looking at some specific information here. While I never thought I would ever want a pair of wireless headphones, I finally had to give into buying one. I started hunting the WWW for the options I have and then fumbled upon Bluedio. Initially I looked at T2+ and then T3 caught my eye. When I did further analysis wallah... Bluedio UFO stole my heart. They are for under 11K. Steep for headphones but having seen their review and 12 drivers !!! it seems to be attractive.

So I am looking for a review from those who have used this particular model, or heard them or have used other Bluedio headphones. any input on this will be appreciated.

Thanks

Bluedio is great if you are looking for a rather cheaper alternative. At this price range, you can check out Sony's new MDR BT headphones, they are absolutely amazing.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back