Bluerigger cables for eArc

trumee

Hello,

I am using this 25 foot cable between OLED TV and Denon X3700, and this between Nvidia Shield (2019) and Denon AVR. Do these cables support eArc?

Thanks

Hi why such a long cable for tv .if it's for projector it's understandable.try to get avr close to tv ,use short length 1-2 mtshigh speed 48 Gbps cable.blue rigger provides 18 Gbps for shorter length cable .for 25 foot cable it's 10.2 gbps.

Unfortunately, I have space constraints and thus AVR is bit further away. With this 25 foot cable, I do get HDR and Dolby Vision playback working on the TV. Do you think with a shorter cable the video will be better?

Yes for more than 25 feet it's better to go for optical fibre cable.i had bluerigger optical fibre cable 30 feet.it worked fine for 4 months but all of a sudden while playing movie it went off,no signal was detecting.but it's much cheaper especially copper cable compared to other brands.
Optical fibre cable is around 10 k

Unfortunately, I have space constraints and thus AVR is bit further away. With this 25 foot cable, I do get HDR and Dolby Vision playback working on the TV. Do you think with a shorter cable the video will be better?
Nope. If it works fine without any problems, there is no reason to buy a different cable. The signal is digital. If it works, it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't. There is no in-between.

Yes for more than 25 feet it's better to go for optical fibre cable.i had bluerigger optical fibre cable 30 feet.it worked fine for 4 months but all of a sudden while playing movie it went off,no signal was detecting.but it's much cheaper especially copper cable compared to other brands.
Optical fibre cable is around 10 k
Same happened with me and there is absolutely no warranty on bluerigger. People at their Bangalore warehouse are just pathetic. Don't expect any warranty coverage on bluerigger. Their products are great as long as they are working.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back