Bluerigger Subwoofer cable on offer Rs.399!

when i connect to subwoofer line level in ,subwoofer making big noise..hum why i cant understand and that to it is not holding tight like previous one. I did not face any problem when am using last subwoofer cable. what is the reason? Please help me out. what i have to do?
Thanks in advance,
rammy

Last edited:
i was using blue rigger 3.5 mm to RCA from last 10 months, but recently i changed it.. good value for money..but there are better value for money..

i am not talking about expensive cables !

I had picked up a Bluerigger HDMI few months ago and had a bad experience with. Still struggling with a replacement, actually almost given up and thrown the cable in my cable bin.

MaSh

I had bought the same cable at Amazon India (15 feet/4.5 meters) on 13th October 2015 for Rs 389.95/- :).

So I guess I bought it cheap, now it is costly! :) Good cables by the way.

I had picked up a Bluerigger HDMI few months ago and had a bad experience with. Still struggling with a replacement, actually almost given up and thrown the cable in my cable bin.

MaSh
What's the problem you faced with it?
All my cables are from Bluerigger, no complaints at all.

What's the problem you faced with it?
All my cables are from Bluerigger, no complaints at all.
Some lose connection inside I guess. Intermittent connectivity, and now lately no connectivity at all. It does not matter in what sequence I switch on the devices. Unplugging and plugging in another cable shows the display.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Yeh the cables have great reviews all over, maybe mine was a lemon or something.

OT if I had someone who could carry cables from US, which ones would be suggested? Monoprice?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Just Bought it and hooked it with co axial connection... Doing a nice job for me. Worth for the money spent......

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back