Bluetooth Audio Receiver ?

Hi Grunthos,

I believe you have your answer here:

Digital Media Port : Home Theatre System Accessories : Sony India

Thanks,

Nitin

Thanks Nitin
It seems to work exactly as the Jensen WBT210. Being a Sony, it should produce decent sound as well - though I dont know if the Sony brand justifies the double price ...

Some thing like 2.4GHZ Audio transmitter ... is recommended for CD quality audio,

bluetooth devices for casual music listening, will be ok.

Thanks Kaushik. The pricing seems good though after adding shipping costs, I suppose it will become a trifle more expensive. I am assuming audio quality would be a little better than Bluetooth A2DP - maybe the audio purists can try it out and see. I am quite content with the audio quality now ...

Hi folks

Recently got a sony MBR100 receiver and streaming from pc to system or headphone, but unable to pair it with my samsung phone. Any help will be much appreciated

Last edited:
Hi folks

Recently got a sony MBR100 receiver and streaming from pc to system or headphone, but unable to pair it with my samsung phone. Any help will be much appreciated

Does the receiver allow pairing with multiple devices? Go through the manual to verify that. I was gifted a Sony Headset which pairs with iPOD along with dongle. But I had to reset and break the existing pairing to get it paired with my cell phone.

Hope this hint helps.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back