Revitalizing my vintage Stereo ENBEE System with Bluetooth adapter

Chatto

I have this awesome ENBEE system, amp, preamp, and two huge lovely speakers (Actually 4 discrete pieces to make 2 Speaker sets) , they over the years lay unused as my CD player had given up and it was too much of a hassle to play . Then I discovered the world of Bluetooth adapters to play the music on my phone (or thru my phone ) in the system and my house sprang alive with the sound of music being played full throat-ed thru a large system. Initially since I was experimenting , I bought
Esinkin wireless Bluetooth audio adapter and that was a very easy set up and worked liked a dream. My wife and daughter got used to it and started using the system too. then I have now upgraded to Auris Blume Pro HiFi Bluetooth 5.0 Music Receiver Long Range Bluetooth Adapter , this one has a much better sound quality and when I play lossless albums downloaded on my phone , it seems CD quality to me. my vintage system in no longer vintage and is a blast to hear music on it once again :)

I have this awesome ENBEE system, amp, preamp, and two huge lovely speakers (Actually 4 discrete pieces to make 2 Speaker sets) , they over the years lay unused as my CD player had given up and it was too much of a hassle to play . Then I discovered the world of Bluetooth adapters to play the music on my phone (or thru my phone ) in the system and my house sprang alive with the sound of music being played full throat-ed thru a large system. Initially since I was experimenting , I bought
Esinkin wireless Bluetooth audio adapter and that was a very easy set up and worked liked a dream. My wife and daughter got used to it and started using the system too. then I have now upgraded to Auris Blume Pro HiFi Bluetooth 5.0 Music Receiver Long Range Bluetooth Adapter , this one has a much better sound quality and when I play lossless albums downloaded on my phone , it seems CD quality to me. my vintage system in no longer vintage and is a blast to hear music on it once again :)
What a nice way to resurrect a truly marvelous Indian legend .

Enbee Pre and power amp is a very musical and nice sounding system.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back