Bluetooth receiver for stereo

Standlone BT receiver.what would folks consider a considerable upgrade from Logitech BT iam using .
IPad(iTunes,amazon music,Saavn) is connected to WiFi and streams via to the Logitech BT connected to NAD. What can be done to get a better BT sound improvement ?

Ditch BT; get a Chromecast Audio puck.
If you can source from USA, Google has it on sale there for $15.
Cheers,
Raghu

Ditch BT; get a Chromecast Audio puck.
If you can source from USA, Google has it on sale there for $15.
Cheers,
Raghu
Thanks.Incase WiFi is not there I do need BT.Hence was looking at a better implementation of BT if available.

Any users here ?for these BT specific DACs : Audioengine B1,Auris BlueMe,Arcam (rblink and miniblink). I dont care for other inputs/outputs like optical,coax and USB in the DAC.
I think at first glance the above list should be better than the logitech BT iam using. Offcourse the price is 4X to 6X more.

What do you folks use the most in source format.
vinyl,cd.,tape,PC plus dac,PC plus BT ?
After BT I have almost moved away from other sources .The convenience is addictive.

What do you folks use the most in source format.
vinyl,cd.,tape,PC plus dac,PC plus BT ?
After BT I have almost moved away from other sources .The convenience is addictive.

If you mention that you find something convenient in this hobby...it wont be 5 mins before someone comes along and tells you it sounds crap. And there is enough audiophilio bullshit floating around, that he will copy and paster in a minute, more than what you can read in a day :D

If you are in this hobby for musical enjoyment, and happy with the way bluetooth works for you. Then just enjoy your music.

And if i may suggest a alternative that can be just as easy and convenient to use, i will point you to the chromecast audio that raghu already suggested. However, will it sound better ? We can wait for 5 mins to find out :D

I use Nobsound 6J1 tube preamp with Bluetooth receiver. I'm pretty much satisfied with it. In the Bluetooth dac section, it uses es9023.

I use Nobsound 6J1 tube preamp with Bluetooth receiver. I'm pretty much satisfied with it. In the Bluetooth dac section, it uses es9023.
Thanks . Nobsound 6J1 is nice. At this time I shall move to arcam miniblink though its in the higher BT Rx price bracket.The compact form factor and the DAC implementation seems to offer one of the best options in BT .

If you mention that you find something convenient in this hobby...it wont be 5 mins before someone comes along and tells you it sounds crap. And there is enough audiophilio bullshit floating around, that he will copy and paster in a minute, more than what you can read in a day :D

If you are in this hobby for musical enjoyment, and happy with the way bluetooth works for you. Then just enjoy your music.

And if i may suggest a alternative that can be just as easy and convenient to use, i will point you to the chromecast audio that raghu already suggested. However, will it sound better ? We can wait for 5 mins to find out :D
Thanks.
Chromecast Audio is wifi only if my understanding is correct.

Thanks.
Chromecast Audio is wifi only if my understanding is correct.

Yeah it was designed to be wifi only. But now a days there are ethernet adapters available on amazon india, to provide the chromecast with a stable hard wired ethernet connection.

Thanks . Nobsound 6J1 is nice. At this time I shall move to arcam miniblink though its in the higher BT Rx price bracket.The compact form factor and the DAC implementation seems to offer one of the best options in BT .
looks like miniblink is OOS everywhere. Did you find it in stock anywhere?

which BT receiver are you using?

Quoting from the original description:

"Adopting BTM625 Bluetooth audio module with CSRA64215 chip and 4M SPI FLASH chip, which supports A2DP,AVRCP,HFP,TWS,AAC,I2S,APTX,APTX-LL. Supporting stable and lossless signal transfer with its external high-gain detachable antenna. Its power failure protection with inside two high-quality relays and one high-precision crystal will avoid harmness to your audio equipments.

Adopting professional ESS9023 Bluetooth decoder chip. ESS9023 is a 24bit stereo DAC chip designed with advanced SABRE technology, which can provide the best sound quality. Its Hyperstream frame and time-domain jitter elimination can reach 112dB dynamic range."

Quoting from the original description:

"Adopting BTM625 Bluetooth audio module with CSRA64215 chip and 4M SPI FLASH chip, which supports A2DP,AVRCP,HFP,TWS,AAC,I2S,APTX,APTX-LL. Supporting stable and lossless signal transfer with its external high-gain detachable antenna. Its power failure protection with inside two high-quality relays and one high-precision crystal will avoid harmness to your audio equipments.

Adopting professional ESS9023 Bluetooth decoder chip. ESS9023 is a 24bit stereo DAC chip designed with advanced SABRE technology, which can provide the best sound quality. Its Hyperstream frame and time-domain jitter elimination can reach 112dB dynamic range."

Sorry I didn't get you. You mean the Nobsound 6J1 tube preamp has in built bluetooth, can you please link to the product.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back