Bluray Disc Rentals in Hyderabad

churfsan

Hi all,

Are Bluray discs available on rental in Hyderabad? If so, where? What is the cost of the rentals per disc?

Also, any online rental service (for bluray) who will support Hyderabad?

Thanks
Churfsan

Thank you churfsan for starting this thread....Google chacha couldn't help me much...hardcore HD folks of Hyd...please throw some light:cool:

A real appropriate thread guys. I am interested as well. Want to plunge into Bluray but high price of entry for purchase of discs is holding me back.
Also I would be grateful if some one can advice whether Big flix delivers to Jubilee Hills area - where I live.
Cheers
Sid

Hi,

Buying the discs at about Rs. 1000 - 1200 is too steep

If there is a rental service, we can consider Bluray player as a one time investment. Also, if rental service picks up, the demand for the players may go up, and may drive down the price due to volumes.

It appears that there are some rentals available in Bangalore and Delhi / NCR.

I could not actually see a Bluray player demo also in Hyderabad, although companies like Sony, Samsung, LG have supposedly launched in India.

Regards
Churfsan

Hi,

Buying the discs at about Rs. 1000 - 1200 is too steep

If there is a rental service, we can consider Bluray player as a one time investment. Also, if rental service picks up, the demand for the players may go up, and may drive down the price due to volumes.

It appears that there are some rentals available in Bangalore and Delhi / NCR.

I could not actually see a Bluray player demo also in Hyderabad, although companies like Sony, Samsung, LG have supposedly launched in India.

Regards
Churfsan

Hi,
I Think i can help you out ,Recently even i had the anxiousness of watchin a bluray Demo & finally found it in Babu khan mall ,Somajiguda circle-USK electronics ,They have got excellent demo rooms completely automated & with DEmonstation people they play what u want.Very impressed.Hope even you will be....:yahoo:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back