Bluray Players

mano2ht

Should i go with players like sony ,philips or i should go with Denon ,Marantz like that .Urgent :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hi,

A few models of Sony or LG or Samsung are really good.

If you can afford OPPO nothing like it!

Besides these there are Marantz, Denon and Pioneer which is true value of money spent...decide

If your budget is under 10K, then you should go with Sony (no Samsung, LG).
If your budget is under 25K, go for Pioneer-BD180.
If your budget is beyond 50K, get any used Oppo old model or get a new Oppo (1L?)

If your budget is under 10K, then you should go with Sony (no Samsung, LG).
If your budget is under 25K, go for Pioneer-BD180.
If your budget is beyond 50K, get any used Oppo old model or get a new Oppo (1L?)

Whats the difference in the quality/output of the different ranges of BluRay Player you mentioned. Is it the quality/output which varies from player to player or just the features or the playback formats supported etc..

^+1, the visual difference (which includes small/big display). User Friendly Interface, Features, More outputs, Wide Gamut, Great Upscaling, Great DAC, Durability, Customer Support etc.

There are many happy Pioneer users (including me) which is perfect fit in mid budget.

Yes there would, its the built quality and components which are used in the player...

Pioneer BDP 450 and BDP LX 55 are high end players which have good Video circuitry and Audio output boards hence they are expensive.

Read the technical aspects to understand the difference.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back