BookSelf Speaker wall mounts

Tirupati

HI Team,

i wanted to wall mount my bookself speakers and Love4Sound advised me with his setup.

wanted to check with you guys how you wall mounted your speakers in economical way and if you share your setup pictures its great help.

Regards
Tiru

HI Team,

i wanted to wall mount my bookself speakers and Love4Sound advised me with his setup.

wanted to check with you guys how you wall mounted your speakers in economical way and if you share your setup pictures its great help.

Regards
Tiru
It depends on the speaker size and weight. The Dali Zensor1/Oberon1 has a keyhole behind and can be mounted on a screw. But the Zensor 3 and Oberon 3 are bigger and will require wall mounts.

Hi,
This might not be helpful for OP. But may be useful for other members who are looking for mounts to their bookshelf/surround speakers that have wall mount brackets facility.
I have ordered them a month ago and using it for my TAGA HARMONY TAV 606 SE rear speakers. These are very sturdy and very well built for their price of 799 for a pair.

SAFWE – SM03 - Speaker Wall Mount Stand - Bracket 2 Nos for 5 mm & 6.35mm (¼ inch) Thread Hole Speakers - Universal Type (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07SNRS147/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_k5j7EbA8EMYH8

Buy a good mount which allows some space behind the speaker too if there is a rear port. Also better to avoid mounts where they need to be screwed to the speaker. There should be ideally tilting & length adjusting options & must be capabale of taking the weight of the speaker.
The link below is of a good mount but sold at a ridiculous price on Amazon India by a not so reliable seller. You can check the user reviews with photos. If possible pls try getting from elsewhere.

Last edited:
Hi,
This might not be helpful for OP. But may be useful for other members who are looking for mounts to their bookshelf/surround speakers that have wall mount brackets facility.
I have ordered them a month ago and using it for my TAGA HARMONY TAV 606 SE rear speakers. These are very sturdy and very well built for their price of 799 for a pair.

SAFWE – SM03 - Speaker Wall Mount Stand - Bracket 2 Nos for 5 mm & 6.35mm (¼ inch) Thread Hole Speakers - Universal Type (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07SNRS147/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_k5j7EbA8EMYH8
Awesome that I found this.

I am planning to mount exactly the same Taga speakers on concrete ceiling. How is it holding in your case, and can you share some pics? How is this mount attached to Taga speaker?

Hi,

I have seen your review in Amazon about product. can we tilt speakers with this mounts ? if possible please post pics with horizontal & vertical tilt

Hi,
Glad that this was useful to fellow members :)

Its tilt-able horizontally and vertically, but limited by the speaker you use it with. They hold pretty well, no much movement. I have pretty much tightened and locked them at desired angle.

Sharing couple of pictures here. (Ignore the cable/dust)

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-28 at 3.40.14 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2021-07-12 at 11.06.47 AM.jpeg

Hi,

Its tilt-able horizontally and vertically, but limited by the speaker you use it with. They hold pretty well, no much movement. I have pretty much tightened and locked them at desired angle.

View attachment 60299View attachment 60300
Thanks again.

I plan to do the same thing with same speakers, however on ceiling. Hope it holds well.

Hi,

View attachment 60299View attachment 60300
Thanks a lot for uploading pics, very helpful.
I am looking for similar solution.

I have few questions for you,
in description it is mentioned weight of the the product is 1.5 kg is it true?
are they really so heavy?
are you facing any issue with them?

thanks

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back