Bookshelf speakers around 25k for Marantz PM7001

Nice amp you got there jai I am desperately looking for a 7001 for a good price. kindly let me know if you find a gud price for those in Mumbai with Bill & warranty

Tht Moon player they played the Quad and Dynaudios is around 1lac i guess.

I picked up the PM7001 a few weeks back for 22k from Viola (site: home ). Check with them if they still have stock and are willing to ship.

The Dynaudio's were demoed with a Cambridge Audio 640C v2 CD player and a Marantz PM7001.

viola has got some nice prices!
A pm 7003 for 27k
thats a NAD 325/326 killer right there ( price point of view)

Viola are nice people to deal with. I had met Kavish at the Parle east showroom when i had gone with my friend who waned to buy a Yamaha multi channel amp
This was many years back and i suppose they were not dealing in so many brands at that time

Anybody knows whether lakozy has started any outlet in Bangalore coz I need to audition the PSB speakers and could not find any place which stocks them

I stongly recommend Jamo C602 bookshelf with Marantz for a good musical experience. Will cost around 28k for a pair. You may also want to try Wharfadale Diamond 10.1.......it will cost about 15K.....

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back