Borderlinx new rates now?

ShaQ.Blogs

I had checked borderlinx for a HSU STF2 MK3 a few days back and the price was then ~42K through borderlinx & purchasing directly from HSU.

Today, i checked and the price is 30K!!! :yahoo: Wow! Did i miss something here or is it my eyes playing tricks?? Also, The website looks different now.

I didn't think the US Dollar had dropped thaaat much:eek:hyeah:

Sometimes category also changes the rate. So check the calculator once again. Also remember that the Calculator only gives you an approx price. Actuals may vary.

Is this a SCAM or what? I tried getting a quote from the CC for a 70 lbs amp and they gave a total for around 5k for shipping including shipping etc from US to India. Are these guys genuine?

Is this a SCAM or what? I tried getting a quote from the CC for a 70 lbs amp and they gave a total for around 5k for shipping including shipping etc from US to India. Are these guys genuine?

Ram, The price of DHL is around $8 to $10 for coporate customers worldwide. So many days Borderlinx and Aramex is charging us with $18 + per KG.

May be now Borderlinx is getting good amount of Cargo everweek to India and passing the bulk rate to us.

Their average price worked out to near abaout $8 for higher weight items and don't forgot to add 15% fuel surcharge(in shipping charges) to final price which will not be shown in the final price... That will be charged in the final bill once they receive the consignment.

The above is the right price.:)

Last edited:
Category everything is the same as before. Double checked everything!

Exactly. My shipping costs cum duty, ect comes to 6K for 80lbs. Something is missing here. This was coming earlier to like 16K they missed an entire zero...lol

I saw the details of the breakdown for heavy weights, shipping from US to india charges is just 1000 rs, maybe these guys will charge more when it lands here than what it would have been quoted in advance. Either an error...or super smart if you ask me!

Ram, The price of DHL is around $8 to $10 for coporate customers worldwide. So many days Borderlinx and Aramex is charging us with $18 + per KG.

May be now Borderlinx is getting good amount of Cargo everweek to India and passing the bulk rate to us.

Their average price worked out to near abaout $8 for higher weight items and don't forgot to add 15% fuel surcharge(in shipping charges) to final price which will not be shown in the final price... That will be charged in the final bill once they receive the consignment.

The above is the right price.:)

No ways!!! It cant show you one quote one day and an totally different quote a different day. I know this because I have been checking for subs almost everyday for the last 2 weeks and checking what it turns out totally with shipping for different subs i researched in a certain price range. So a 10K difference is huge! Could not have even missed that in my sleep!!!

I have few items in my Borderlinx suite for the past 25 days and don't see any difference in shipping charges. Also the new upgraded version of Borderlinx website seems to have lot of bugs. I am not able to release my packages since past 2 days as their 'shipment release' page is loading with error and the total charges are not calculated and displayed properly. Contacted customer care regarding this but no solution provided so far. Any body else here facing the same issue with Borderlinx website?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back