Bose Acoustimass 10 speakers with Yamaha RX V559

Status
Not open for further replies.

idlefriend

Hi friends,

I just want buy a Home theatre system but my friend having "Bose Acoustimass 10 speakers with Yamaha RX V559".he wants to buy me the system.it is hardly used.I want the suggestions before buy this product.I want to buy a good new model receiver in future.so please give me the advise and give the reviews about Bose Acoustimass 10 speakers as well as Yamaha RX V559 receiver.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi

Quick advice....Bose pairs well with Yamaha AVRs and you need to check the specs of the AVR if it meets your requirements in terms of connectivity etc. If your friend is selling it, I am sure he will give you a chance to audition the same, so take your favourite music and movies and test it to the core.

Check if the warranty is still there or over. Check the local prices for the speakers and how old they are and accordingly put an offer to him if the entire system appeals to you,

Hi

Quick advice....Bose pairs well with Yamaha AVRs and you need to check the specs of the AVR if it meets your requirements in terms of connectivity etc. If your friend is selling it, I am sure he will give you a chance to audition the same, so take your favourite music and movies and test it to the core.

Check if the warranty is still there or over. Check the local prices for the speakers and how old they are and accordingly put an offer to him if the entire system appeals to you,

Thank you friend.

great,Check the local prices for the speakers and how old they are and accordingly put an offer to him if the entire system appeals to you,
6zCN

Rx V 559 is quiet old AVR - Does not featuring HD decoding codecs .. NOT EVEN HDMI

RX-V559 - RX-V - AV Receivers - Audio & Visual - Products - Yamaha United States

IMHO not worth is 6-8 thousand

which bose are this ? Series ?Please note that older Bose AM 10 had passive sub ( I used i 12 years back)

Current Indian price of AM 10 ( i think it is Series 4) Price: Rs 70,763.00
Price inclusive of VAT.Octroi and delivery extra.

What prices ( and series ) he is offering

The best I can suggest is HTIB with PWERED Sub or Set of Modern AVR + Decent atellites Poower Sub Combo - It will anyday better than above combo.

efernand1 - some quick net search would have saved OP from "superficial hollow advice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back