Bose Wave radio-Cd player-need help in servicing

chandruybl

Have a Bose wave radio under repair,a expert technician friend of mine after checking has found that the primary windind of one the transformer is open,and needs a replacement,heard that Bose doesn't sell spares,can somebody help out with trouble shooting this.

Have a Bose wave radio under repair,a expert technician friend of mine after checking has found that the primary windind of one the transformer is open,and needs a replacement,heard that Bose doesn't sell spares,can somebody help out with trouble shooting this.

Send it to bose. They refurbish the whole unit for about 9k. That's what happened to mine. Cd player has died and the power wouldn't start. They said we don't repair parts just change the whole interior for 9k.

For Service Bose product ,
where Bose say no to provide service
Contact Electronic Services'
Cyber city dlf 3 gurgaon
+91 9313235774
+91 8130089774
www.eleser.in

Last edited by a moderator:
hi..if you can send it to me i can do it and send back by dtdc courier..
I have one. Not working.
Im ok even if the CD player doesn’t work

It was very useful when it was working
Hope you can help me in this

For Service Bose product ,
where Bose say no to provide service
Contact Electronic Services'
Cyber city dlf 3 gurgaon
+91 9313235774
+91 8130089774
www.eleser.in
Interesting

Chandru,

I have the same player with CD changer accessory. I had shoved this 110v unit into our Indian sockets by mistake. Rest is easy to figure out! It was lying unused for years. A couple of weeks back I gave it to Anil from Hitech Service Point. He repaired the transformer (among other things) in the CD changer (when used together, you plug the CD changer into the wall) and it was back as good as new within a week. Since you are in BLR, do approach him.

Chandru,

I have the same player with CD changer accessory. I had shoved this 110v unit into our Indian sockets by mistake. Rest is easy to figure out! It was lying unused for years. A couple of weeks back I gave it to Anil from Hitech Service Point. He repaired the transformer (among other things) in the CD changer (when used together, you plug the CD changer into the wall) and it was back as good as new within a week. Since you are in BLR, do approach him.
pls do let me know Anil contact for me to get in touch..

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back