Boston Acoustics A26 Review

Hello there, fellow audio friends :)

i recently aquired a pair of A26'ers and am contemplating, which amp i wanna pair em up with. any advice on that front, what to shy away from, or whats really nice ?

so far i got access to my old Denon PMA-1055R and a Marantz sr 50L, maybe a Musical Fidelity B1 ... we are not talking huge room here, its still a flat i live in :)

getting either of them will be hassle, since they are spread with my folks, so any advice apart from "try em all" would be greatly appreciated... :)

also, pair it up with Marantz new MCR511 ? any thoughts?

thanks peeps, love the forum! :)

received my A26 last week from Ebay @ 15400/= Paired with Yamaha RS 202 will write a detailed review soon.

Congratulations on the purchase. I own a pair of these as part of my HT set up (A25 as surrounds) and also found them very good for the price. The best part is that you can listen to these speakers for hours without any fatigue. I guess the soft dome tweeters help in this cause.

I have bought A26 just 5 days back, I thought it's small speaker and place constraint in my hall. Company sealed new pair is available for sale. If any one interested, please ping me. I live in Hyderabad.

Thanks

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back