Boston Soundware XS Digital Cinema 2.1 - Cromaretail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one too bought from amazon and connected to my TV via optical cable.

Plus:
Compact size, not amps needed, very good performance for .mkv movies and mp3 songs. Bass is loud and does not distort.

Minus:
Small remote, will get used to it though.

Why amazon? Why not croma as it was selling it cheaper

Last edited:
I have one too bought from amazon and connected to my TV via optical cable.

Plus:
Compact size, not amps needed, very good performance for .mkv movies and mp3 songs. Bass is loud and does not distort.

Minus:
Small remote, will get used to it though.

How much ??

NOT AVAILABLE: Boston Soundware XS Digital Cinema 2.1 - Cromaretail

Guys this is not avilable in Stores. I called CC and they told me it is available in stores.

However, when I visited they said no.

Please help Guys..

I am in US hence bought here for 179$. Planning to carry it with me to India when I come back.

I am in US hence bought here for 179$. Planning to carry it with me to India when I come back.

I went to Croma store and was disappointed. Was not at all impressed with it.

I was mighty impressed with Boss Companion 5 which cost double in India.

As they say go what your ear or eyes like!!

Writing this for benefit of potential buyers. Do compare two!!! Final call is yours for sure

Its available in Croma store at Bandra. Though it didn't impress me at all while auditioning.
p.s. the sales person played the song through my phone using 3.5 mm jack.
then he played Sony d100 4.1 speaker which was better then these, It might be because that was a very big hall.

I bought Boston Acoustics 2.1 Digital cinema from Shopyourworld.com last year. They are wonderful, awesome.. Every instrument is clearly heard.. to my fate they stopped working and I sent them back as they are in warranty.. Saddest thing is i couldnt get replacement but they sent my money back.. Been searching for one, I couldnt find anywhere.. Anyone knows, let me know..

Bumping an old thread.
Any clue if these are available anywhere in NCR? Tried searching online as well but to no avail :(

This is the Sub I use from Boston and its really amazing. Picked it up from a friend without the speakers. I have connected it to my AVR via the Sub Pre out and it is more than enough for an average hall in a flat.

Attachments

• sub-2.jpg
    sub-2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back