Bought 3D glasses for EPSON 6000

srenjith

Hi,
I had bought 2 EPSON 3D glasses along with the projector initially. Now the cost of the glasses is Rs6000 plus per piece which made me little hesitant in investing on addl glasses.
Following the Epson glasses thread in AV Forum, i came to know that the PS3 glasses is compatible with the same and price wise also less compared to Epsons. So bought 2 pairs to check if this really works.VOILA!!! it works like a charm with similar picture quality as Epsons.Very light weight. These are rechargeable unlike Epsons which comes with non rechargeable battery(heard that the new lot of Epson glasses come with rechargeable ones)
Bought it from Amazon.com and my cousin bought it here.
Link for the pdt Amazon.com: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses: Electronics

Attachments

• 100_4000.jpg
    100_4000.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 100_4003.jpg
    100_4003.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 145
Hi,
I had bought 2 EPSON 3D glasses along with the projector initially. Now the cost of the glasses is Rs6000 plus per piece which made me little hesitant in investing on addl glasses.
Following the Epson glasses thread in AV Forum, i came to know that the PS3 glasses is compatible with the same and price wise also less compared to Epsons. So bought 2 pairs to check if this really works.VOILA!!! it works like a charm with similar picture quality as Epsons.Very light weight. These are rechargeable unlike Epsons which comes with non rechargeable battery(heard that the new lot of Epson glasses come with rechargeable ones)
Bought it from Amazon.com and my cousin bought it here.
Link for the pdt Amazon.com: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses: Electronics

i've heard panasonic glasses are best amongst the lot and they're light weight too.. don't know how much they would cost but they go with epson machine..

3D glasses of PAnasonic and Epson are the same. Epson glasses are from Panasonic Company itself . But epson sells it cheaper. You can get Epson Glasses in Rs.6000 all inclusive. These are the same Panasonic Glasses.

which glasses according to you are best amongst the lot currently?? and available in india.

Samsung glasses are cheap at Rs. 1300. They are good alternative to Panasonic 2012 universal active 3D glasses.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back