Bought 55 inch sony HX750, Now need Help in using it

eigh

how to watch 3d [side by side] video downloaded to pc to this TV.
I connected HDMI and pressed 3d button and SBS option.
Both videos are too far side by side. so cant watch them by putting 3d glass on.

As TV has youtube and it handles 3d video from there well. Same video when played on pc and to tv through HDMI, gives above said trouble.

youtube videos are very slow on TV than on PC .... slow processor on TV. so I need to play them on TV via PC. HELP.

TV says it will open only JPEG photos, not JPG photos, why? Its sony.

Its a great TV without mind. APPLE in mobile as sony in TV. Greedy samsung is best.

This tv's 2d to 3d conversion is worst. smart tv features are useless.

Screen and pix quality is excellent.

It can not recognize USB HDD.:mad:

how to watch 3d [side by side] video downloaded to pc to this TV.
I connected HDMI and pressed 3d button and SBS option.
Both videos are too far side by side. so cant watch them by putting 3d glass on.

That's all you need to do. I presume youR 3D glasses are turned on. When you choose the SBS option you will see the two images merge into one, even without the glasses. The combined image when viewed without the glasses could be a bit blurred, but with the glasses it should display in 3D.

If you still can't get 3D then the problem could be with your source media.

As TV has youtube and it handles 3d video from there well. Same video when played on pc and to tv through HDMI, gives above said trouble.

Did you get the right type of file from Youtube? You will have to choose the version that has the SBS format if you want 3D.

Download this demo clip and try. It is 3D SBS and plays fine on my HX850 via USB, HDMI from a WDTV.

LG 3D Flying 2011

This tv's 2d to 3d conversion is worst.

Don't bother with 2D to 3D conversion. It is pretty much worthless on any TV.

smart tv features are useless.

There was a quote on another post on the forum, which said something like Be smart, let the TV be dumb. If you want smart features on your TV, connect a laptop, an Android on USB stick or a HTPC to your TV and you now have the smartest of TV's.

Inbuilt smart features on most if not all TV's are mainly marketing gimmicks. Read the thread by a frustrated Samsung smart TV owner for a point of view of a smart TV user of another brand.

It can not recognize USB HDD.

It can. The USB media Needs to be formatted as FAT or exFAT.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back