Bought Onkyo 609 from US

tejas123

Hi,

I have purchased onkyo nr609 from US. I am planning a stereo system as of now and upgrade the same later. Also my main source of music will be SPDIF out from my PC. Which bookshelves should I look at ?

Hi Tejas, did you take receiver to India ? If yes can you mention how you shipped it ? considering its fragile...

I have to still buy the bookshelves, any suggestions ?

I too recently bought the Onkyo 609 and hooked to wharfedale 9.6 floor stander.

You can go for wharfedale 9.2. But before that I would like to know your preferences. If you prefer a bright speaker(voice clarity) then go for wharfedale 10 series, else if you prefer deep bass, then go for wharfedale 9.2. you have to do audition, may be you can try vector systems near brigade towers-bangalore.

You can go for wharfedale 9.2. But before that I would like to know your preferences. If you prefer a bright speaker(voice clarity) then go for wharfedale 10 series, else if you prefer deep bass, then go for wharfedale 9.2. you have to do audition, may be you can try vector systems near brigade towers-bangalore.

Hi How much did you pay for the Wharfedale 10 ?

I Concur with 007india, 9.2 are worth the money. They look small but sound big :) You can get 15% discount on quoted price (19k), which should ~16k.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back