Bought Tron 3D , doesnt Play! Help.

Naveen_Reloaded

I bought Tron 3D and tried to play on PS3 . It starts , then says that i dont have a 3D compatible player or TV

I have Panny ST30 and have played 3D contents before and Ps3 is on 3D compatible Firmware.

Any help ? I dont have a 1.4 HDMI cable though. Mine is just 1.3 hdmi.

yes they are SBS.

what difference is this one ?

and also should i get a cheap 1.4 hdmi cable or branded one ? any price range i should stick with ?

Tron 3D is from a quality pressing facility. It is also intended for worldwide release and is region free. It should play fine in your PS3.

My ST30 plays the movie fine from a Panasonic 210 player with an unbranded HDMI cable. If the manufacturer of the cable is a member of the HDMI association, and the cable has the HDMI trademark it will work. In the market you must use caution. The price of the cables has dropped by half recently, so a quality 1.5m cable priced at Rs 500 should be just fine. The problem is counterfeiting from China. Avoid salesmen with short pants and no shoes and you should be OK.

Check that the firmware on your player is current, along with the TV set. Be sure there are no dust bunnies in the optical path of the PS3, and that the Blu-ray disk is clean and without scratches or fingerprints. (This last paragraph is intended for the casual user, as members of this forum are well aware of these service points.)

Just for giggles try to play the film with the player horizontal to rule out any problem with the player standing up.

You Need to get a 1.4 HDMI Cable as suggested. 3d Tvs play non 3d content and also make them look somewhat like 3D... but I guess You will Experience the Real 3D Effect now after buying the 1.4 HDMI Cable.. Try getting Shrek or The Wild (Animated) 3D Blurays and see how nice they look with the 3D effect

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back