boycott companies selling speakers in India. Join hands now!

with some cars as hey are either CKD or CBU have heavy duties therefore the prices are on higher side. hwoever, there are companies like Honda who have increased their prices as there profit margings were going down due to upsurge in their currency. all said, the electronics here is different ball game as its not a neccassity and to take advantage here is unjustified. we are not saying don't make profits, but the point is be realistic and if you want to be that expensive then do installations free or train your staff so that they know every damn thing about th product.

regards,

Point taken Qoolss. I am not trying to defend the audio dealers/distributors. My outcry was relating to the fact that despite having lower incomes than the developed countries, we have to buy products that are more expensive. Just seems unfair.

yup and so i concluded that for my classmate from law school who's working in a New York law firm and earning 200,000 dollars a year, for him to buy a BMW 325i works out to as much of a monetary setback as it is for me to buy a Hyundai Santro!

Point taken Qoolss. I am not trying to defend the audio dealers/distributors. My outcry was relating to the fact that despite having lower incomes than the developed countries, we have to buy products that are more expensive. Just seems unfair.

yup and so i concluded that for my classmate from law school who's working in a New York law firm and earning 200,000 dollars a year, for him to buy a BMW 325i works out to as much of a monetary setback as it is for me to buy a Hyundai Santro!

and for a honest worker in somalia- (not a pirate) - for him to buy a tvs scooty is as much a monetary setback as it for an (indian) indian who buys a honda jazz:lol:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back