Budget 5.1 system for PC

sanchit223

Hi all

I am trying to put together a 5.1 speaker system and a suitable amplifier to be used with my PC. I'll be playing movies and music (50:50).

For the speaker package I am leaning towards Yamaha NS-P40 and NS-P285, but open to other options.

I would appreciate you help in choosing the right speakers and an amplifier.

Price target is ~20k.

PS: Since the source will be PC, I am also concerned about the interference in case of analog output.

Sanchit

stretch the budget to 25k and you just might be able to squeeze in the Onkyo HT-S3500 or 3400...............very good value at the price!!! You can hook up your pc to the HT system easily.

I understand that the Onkyo is a very good value for money and will eliminate the analog noise if I use HDMI or USB.

However I don't see myself using many of the features of an HT in the near future, and so I am hesitant about buying a full blown HT system.

I understand the point for 3300. However I don't see myself using most of the features of a HT system in the near future. The requirement is limited to audio only and a full blown HT system will be an overkill.

will not be an overkill :) it will serve you well in the future as well...........future ready with all the latest technologies you would ever need. think about it your budget it 20k, for another 5k you can get a really good system............give it a thought.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back