Budget Active 3D glasses to keep up on action movies?

afterlife2

Hello!
Anything brands out there? I bought a couple of $15-20US 3D active ones on ebay and they don't seem to keep up with action. How can you tell if they are fast? Is there something to look for when buying the glasses. I have a Acer 5380 projector. Thanks for the help.

Which brand 3 D active glasses did you purchase for your Acer 3 D projector?Are the active glasses compatible with your projector???By action you mean ...there is no 3 D effect?? is that correct

Which brand 3 D active glasses did you purchase for your Acer 3 D projector?Are the active glasses compatible with your projector???By action you mean ...there is no 3 D effect?? is that correct

No they work but does not seem to keep up on the Capt america 2 3D. I've seen Spiderman 2 3D and didn't notice it on that one. Maybe it's just that movie.

Maybe its just the Movie..... blue ray disc. But what does it mean when it does not keep up with the action,Is there a blur on fast moving pictures???
It may be just that particular movie....But I am curious to know what exactly is the symptom??

Like some slight blurriness in the fighting scenes, which Spiderman 2 3D did not have. Do you have Capt America 2 3D maybe you can check it out.

@afterlife2,
I'm using sainsonic glasses( 1 rechargeable and other removable ). But i started only two days ago. I will give feedback later.
b/w which glasses you using?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back