Budget Class D amplifier - which one is ruling

Is there any Class D - Hypex / Purifi Amplifier builders in India ?

There are some US based builders like VTV, Buckeye and others like Apollon, Nord (Europe)

Did you get it? What are you observations?

MaSh
Yeah mate long back. It's surely way better than the stock ones. I won't be able to use audiophile terms to describe it. But the higher frequencies are much cleaner along with improved mid range. It's worth the swap.However to a discerning ear maybe they can pick up on the finer aspects.
I have another unused pair if ur intrested.

Yeah mate long back. It's surely way better than the stock ones. I won't be able to use audiophile terms to describe it. But the higher frequencies are much cleaner along with improved mid range. It's worth the swap.However to a discerning ear maybe they can pick up on the finer aspects.
I have another unused pair if ur intrested.
I got an allo volt +d right now and sitting on the fence for the aiyima.

But there are other components I want to upgrade first'. Streamer and speakers to start with.

MaSh

I ordered this today for a small/inexpensive system I am planning. Apologies to the OP, not sure what budget means as it it could be a wide range.
Cheers,
Sid

Hi, could you please guide on which name brand amps using the purifi or hypex ncore modules are easily available in India. I see a lot of good stuff about these but most builds seem to be only available in US/EU. I'm aware of some recent NAD models and heard the M33 recently which was amazing but sits in the organ transplant price category.
NAD M33 AVAILABLE IN INDIA .IF YOU WANT TO AUDITION IN MUMBAI CONTACT HARSH MERCHANT HE IS THE REP FOR LENBROOK IN INDIA

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back