Budget Class D amplifier - which one is ruling

Thanks n yes i do have the A07 with the stock op amps. Already on the hunt for LM4562 but I'm not finding it anywhere online except Mouser.in & their shipping that costs thrice the amps themselves😁.
If you or any FM have an idea of where i could source it from online , request you to kindly share the details.
Which is the stock opamp ?

Thanks n yes i do have the A07 with the stock op amps. Already on the hunt for LM4562 but I'm not finding it anywhere online except Mouser.in & their shipping that costs thrice the amps themselves😁.
If you or any FM have an idea of where i could source it from online , request you to kindly share the details.
I bought a pair from https://www.tanotis.com/ a few months back. It was backordered and arrived a month later

The my only advice to you is swap only if the opamp is currently mounted on an adaptor. Please do not attempt desoldering and soldering.
Yes sir, they are mounted on adapters,have also read that many have swapped them easily. No soldering /desoldering.

Now how would I do that brother ? Isn't buying it from a front like TANOTIS good enough to ensure its genuine.Couldnt find any literature wrt making out the fakes.
Now how would I do that brother ? Isn't buying it from a front like TANOTIS good enough to ensure its genuine.Couldnt find any literature wrt making out the fakes.
I use RS Components to source my opamps so I dont know about Tanotis.

Let us know how it sounds.

Manek

I use RS Components to source my opamps so I dont know about Tanotis.

Let us know how it sounds.

Manek
Sure thing, will do. Just checked the webstore you mentioned. They have 4 diff types of LM4562 chips & only one that can be ordered individually. How would you choose the right one then? ( Did you pick the 5 unit package PDIP ones) coz the others show up as surface mounted. Just curious as its confusing.

Sure thing, will do. Just checked the webstore you mentioned. They have 4 diff types of LM4562 chips & only one that can be ordered individually. How would you choose the right one then? ( Did you pick the 5 unit package PDIP ones) coz the others show up as surface mounted. Just curious as its confusing.
Adding to this confusion is the fact that the LM4562 that i ordered from TANOTIS is nowhere to be found on rscomponents website. Are there many different ones and how do we conclude which works best for the Aiyima ? ( Is trial and error the only way or there's a defined path to selecting these op amps).
You also seem to be doing a lot of electronic work as this website caters to bulk orders mostly.

Yes i work with pdips. Sometimes one buys the small lots if not available individually.

Adding to this confusion is the fact that the LM4562 that i ordered from TANOTIS is nowhere to be found on rscomponents website. Are there many different ones and how do we conclude which works best for the Aiyima ? ( Is trial and error the only way or there's a defined path to selecting these op amps).
You also seem to be doing a lot of electronic work as this website caters to bulk orders mostly.
Its basically trial and error. Secondly a lot of stuff on RS is available in small lots or pairs or individually.

Their linear power supplies are frightfully expensive 😉
My god.....did u read my mind....i was infact interested in them ( lambda) as this company makes reliable stuff that's used in the medical industry but had no idea about the cost as nothing's mentioned there except POA 🤔...kept wondering why...but i think I got the answer😁.

My god.....did u read my mind....i was infact interested in them ( lambda) as this company makes reliable stuff that's used in the medical industry but had no idea about the cost as nothing's mentioned there except POA 🤔...kept wondering why...but i think I got the answer😁.
At one point in time I was interested in purchasing the Aplab open frame linear power supply unit but did not find anyone who would sell a single unit or two.

Any other good indian brands who make open frame linear power supplies ?

At one point in time I was interested in purchasing the Aplab open frame linear power supply unit but did not find anyone who would sell a single unit or two.

Any other good indian brands who make open frame linear power supplies ?
Have no idea about Indian brands.Let me ask and revert incase there's any.Ur in Bangalore itself rt?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back