Budget ICE for Chevrolet Spark PS model

diplomat

Dear Members,
Pl help me to zero on to budget ICE for my little spark. I limit myself to only front speakers and a simple head unit with basic features and usb. I don't mind having the units coming with only fm and usb mp3 without cd player, if somebody here share his exp with such unit. I may not stretch beyond 5K as time spent in journey is very limited and mostly the use is for office going.
Hope to get lot of advice from members in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

diplomat
i understnad your need for a budget system
but always know that the equip you buy is reliable too.

if you are on a tight buget
i suggest the older model pioneer HU 3050
its got a cd player usb and fm
i think you could get it for about 3750 in the grey market

as for speakers
you can get some new JBL speakers ff the grey market
go for JBL GT5 652 or 653 if the spark can take 6inch speakers
if it takes only 5 inch then get JBL GTO 528 only if thats possible look for GT5 502
you can snag them in about 1200rs (GT652 and GTO528)i think slightly lower for 5 inch gt5

Dear Members,
I may not stretch beyond 5K as time spent in journey is very limited and mostly the use is for office going.
Hope to get lot of advice from members in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Dip,

your budget to for system is very low(5k)If it is for cdp,then pioneer with USB will come in that budget.Spk for 1500(original)

Other brands on net(?indiatimes) comes for 3k CDP(usb not sure) 2k for spk.

I installed Budget Pio CDp without usb(has front aux for ipod) Rs.3500 + JBL round spk Rs.1800 + Pio front Rs.600k for my spark LS.

Total cost=6k-

thanks a lot both of you for kind response. Spark has problem of housing only 4 inch drivers as from on dashboard, if we dont alter any door. As suggested let me look for pioneer HU with some company spk for front alone within my budget, may be in grey market.

Thanks again

thanks a lot both of you for kind response. Spark has problem of housing only 4 inch drivers as from on dashboard, if we dont alter any door. As suggested let me look for pioneer HU with some company spk for front alone within my budget, may be in grey market.

Thanks again

I changed trey to wooden at backside(original fiber trey) & mounted 6in spk there. 4in spk in front.

I changed trey to wooden at backside(original fiber trey) & mounted 6in spk there. 4in spk in front.
Dear Spir,
Your LS model has rear trays to support the speaker base, but PS model does not have that. Hence for me to get rear ones will be too much of job. But ur advice of pioneer front 4 inch for only 600K (pair or single unit price??) is ok for me may be along with HU 2190 from pioneer... Not much of quality but just enough to get away, I feel. Later adding rear ones or woofer will not be a problem as long as HU takes care of 4 channels.
Any body here has the idea of Pioneer 2190 price with B&W or grey...??

if your spark has front mounting onthe dash
all the better ( for soundstage)
get this
however its availble only with bill and you will have to overcorss your budget a bit
but its the best VFM 4 incher i know of

Hermit Audio Pvt. Ltd.

illuison audio EL 42
rs 2990 .

Dear Spir,
Your LS model has rear trays to support the speaker base, but PS model does not have that. Hence for me to get rear ones will be too much of job. But ur advice of pioneer front 4 inch for only 600K (pair or single unit price??) is ok for me may be along with HU 2190 from pioneer... Not much of quality but just enough to get away, I feel. Later adding rear ones or woofer will not be a problem as long as HU takes care of 4 channels.
Any body here has the idea of Pioneer 2190 price with B&W or grey...??

Its Rs.600 pair,koreon make.Original can be for 1200.
you can install trey lator.I found frnt spk can sound bright if you dont use damping as they are close to front viewing glass.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back