Budget Stereo system for Beginners.

Golu0054

Hello...Can anyone tell me suggestions in the budget 40k to 100k?
Requirements:
1. It is a stereo setup.
2. Would be used for gaming,casual movie watching and most for music....And I really like to listen to trap,edm and electro...The general idea is...It should not be lacking bass.
3. It should be loud enough and It does not need to be of prime audiophile grade....Cause I am just a beginner so I am not eligible enough to appreciate that level of music...But it should be definitely good one...but just it doesn't need to be perfect.
4. It should be Good and Bang for Buck.

An all in one stereo receiver like a Denon M41 at 40K along with a floorstander wth a greater than 90dB sensitivity will do it for you. eg a Fyne audio F302 at 48K

there are also india brands like Indiq which are very well reviewed in this forum..am sure FMs can chime in and give you inputs.

As an advice while you look at Amp and speaker, please do not ignore the source ie your player + media. that has a very important role as well.

You will receive a lot of great suggestions for passive setups - amplifiers, sources, speakers & the likes. So I will propose an alternative setup. Buy a cheap but well received set of active/multimedia speakers. Add a decent subwoofer and you have a pretty good setup in around 40K.
Pros -
1 - A full setup for very cheap.
2 - Ease of use and setup. Less clutter.
3 - When you upgrade - you will always have a fully functional setup and you won't have components that need other components to run.

Cons -
1 - In case of multimedia speakers like edifier the sound quality is 'good enough' in most cases but not great, most lean heavily towards bass (but then what is)?
2 - Proprietary connections from speaker to speaker in most cases, which tends to fail pretty commonly.
3 - No upgrade flexibility. You will have to buy a completely new setup (pretty much) when you decided to move up the ladder).

My suggestion - IF you want to stick to the lower limit -
Speakers -
Edifier S2000MKIII (40K)
Kali Audio LP6 (40K)
Subwoofer -
Edifier T5 - (9.5K)

The suggestions above are just examples. A setup like this should cost you <50K and should be good enough.

if you want good bass, then pick the Elac Debut B6 and a decent amp that is stable at 4 ohms and can pump around 80 watts.
the speakers cost around 30k new.
I purchased a pair last month, but then got a good deal on a pair of active speakers, so plan to put the Elac on sale.

Hey,
Considering he genre of music you plan on listening to, I genuinely think the Edifier S2000 is your best bet. It’s fantastic with good bass and maybe later based on the size of your room if the bass isn’t sufficient just add a sub.
Fantastic speakers for the money though!

Cheers!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back