Budget Turntable Audio Technica AT LP60 - Impressed with the sound

Wow. That is a great advice. Thanks again. I will certainly try. I was thinking to visit old Delhi this weekend (How did you predict this in advance), but won't it look weird when I go and inspect the records with a magnifying glass?

I lived in Delhi for 4 1/2 years and started my record collection from Delhi. Know that the streets of old Delhi (chor bazaar and likewise) are good places to hunt. But beware of guys trying to cheat you.

No it is not wierd examining records. First look for the titles on your wish list. When you have shortlisted the pack you'd be buying, examine them. When buying preused, prefer records with a shiny surface. A dull surface indicates heavy wear. Some vendors do little tricks like washing and polishing records to make them appear in pristine condition so its better to take a closer look. If you do not, you may end up buying what you think is a good record and would end up with a noisy one.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back