Build/buy HTPC with Bluray (3D)

I think the HP Mini Pavilion is a very good value for money as its a complete PC with Intel I3 and Windows pre-installed ... approx. 20k price

I don't think anyone can build a cheaper HTPC with I3/I5 with pre-installed Windows

After all my research ... above is my conclusion

I think the HP Mini Pavilion is a very good value for money as its a complete PC with Intel I3 and Windows pre-installed ... approx. 20k price

I don't think anyone can build a cheaper HTPC with I3/I5 with pre-installed Windows

After all my research ... above is my conclusion

True. But if you are going to install Kodi on top for HTPC, arent you better off skipping Windows and using Openelec. Your boot times are faster, with a much more polished interface custom built for an HTPC.

@Sud ... does OpenElec have a Torrent application using which I can download media files using torrent ?

OpenElex has Web Browser as well ?

Maybe we can think of dual boot ... windows OR Openelec ?

Yes torrent client Transmission can be added to OpenELEC. For Browsing ... well there is an addon called chromium add-on but that is just hit or miss, very limited. For Dual boot you can install OpenELEC on pendrive and windows on HDD and boot accordingly.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back