Building 5.1 Home Theatre_Entry Level

Friends I want to buy entry level active Subwoofer around 20k. What are my options that shall be one of the best bang for buck? If in that budget if do not get good sound quality how much budget has to be increased? Accordingly I shall audition. I have downloaded some deep bass videos from youtube. I know we shall not always get such deep bass. I think Subwoofer going low upto 25-30 hz should do.
I think 8 inch driver should do. Is power I. E. Watt different for satellites and Subwoofer?
What's your suggestions?

Last edited:
Friends I want to buy entry level active Subwoofer around 20k. What are my options that shall be one of the best bang for buck? If in that budget if do not get good sound quality how much budget has to be increased? Accordingly I shall audition. I have downloaded some deep bass videos from youtube. I know we shall not always get such deep bass. I think Subwoofer going low upto 25-30 hz should do.
I think 8 inch driver should do. Is power I. E. Watt different for satellites and Subwoofer?
What's your suggestions?
Hi bro.. for that budget i'd suggest you try to find preowned subs like klipsch r115sw.. is more than enough sub power for you..

Back