business suggestion plz

4) what i am looking for is--a business where my parents get some raw materials at home, produce something... may be with a machine, supply the finished goods for some profit...thats it. Anything on similar lines...

P.S. all u guys who are doing intra day stock trading, try FOREX ;)
Not sure if this is an option in your location. How about a sugarcane juice shop? In Bangalore, there are a few companies whose franchisee one can take up. The company supplies the required machine(electric and silent), sugarcane and the training. Investment is around 2 to 3 lakhs last time I heard. One will need to rent out a small space preferably in a busy area.

Alternatively, you may want to consider a juice shop or any other food-related franchisee. Chaat/Sandwich shop, ice-cream parlour etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is an option in your location. How about a sugarcane juice shop? In Bangalore, there are a few companies whose franchisee one can take up. The company supplies the required machine(electric and silent), sugarcane and the training. Investment is around 2 to 3 lakhs last time I heard. One will need to rent out a small space preferably in a busy area.

Alternatively, you may want to consider a juice shop or any other food-related franchisee. Chaat/Sandwich shop, ice-cream parlour etc. These may involve hiring one or two workers though whom your folks will manage.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back