Buying a turntable in Delhi...

joshaaron

Hey. New to this forum. Where can I buy a turntable for home use that can be plugged into a Denon amp (AVR 1910) that runs Kef speakers? Not looking for anything terribly upmarket (Linn, for instance) but something that can play some jazz, classical and vintage pop. I heard Rega, Pro-Ject etc. as brands worth looking into. My budget can go up to Rs15k. If someone can advise me and point me to a place in Delhi/Gurgaon where I can buy it and can rely on them for service, I'll owe that person a drink. :) Let me know. Thanks.

Hey. New to this forum. Where can I buy a turntable for home use that can be plugged into a Denon amp (AVR 1910) that runs Kef speakers? Not looking for anything terribly upmarket (Linn, for instance) but something that can play some jazz, classical and vintage pop. I heard Rega, Pro-Ject etc. as brands worth looking into. My budget can go up to Rs15k. If someone can advise me and point me to a place in Delhi/Gurgaon where I can buy it and can rely on them for service, I'll owe that person a drink. :) Let me know. Thanks.

check out the threads on the forum. lots of suggestions.

Rega and Pro-ject MAY not be available in Delhi.

you should get Sherwood and Denon (Pro-Fx Profx - Advanced Audio Solutions) easily.

Thanks. Actually ARN Systems has an office in Delhi and they say they stock Pro-Ject. They're getting back to me.

the project genie/debut are definitely a good bet! very good value for the money and good quality too.

regards

LOGIN TO SITE ebay.in SEARCH TURNTABLE. AS ON TODAY THERE ARE 6
TURNTABLES RANGING 18 T TO 42 T. SELLER IS FROM DELHI ONLY AND VERY HELPFUL. HAVE CARTRIDGES STYLUS MAGNETIC CARTRIDGE AMPLIFIER ETC.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back