Buying AV Equipment from Europe to India

Which is why it's best to buy electronics from there and carry it back..IMO

Which is why Dubai Audio becomes an option for you.. They deal in PrimaLuna and may have NOS

Good luck !
I checked with Dubai Audio as well. They have I guess Prolouge only which are discontinued. If I carry it along, I guess airline would charge me for extra weight? Then that would be over and above custom duty? No?

But it seems Amazon US is delivering products from US to India and charging around 30 percent as import fees deposit plus shipping (shipping depends on weight I guess so in case of heavier items the shipping will be higher). Maybe there will not be any hassles using that route. Many electronic items are now available for shipping to India and the timeline is around 3-5 days

Last edited:
It is likely you will walk out with the amplifier...

Extra weight charges... Depends on which airline and how much extra weight

Normally 23 kg check-in is OK.

The older models will be cheaper too and I don't see anything significant difference in the newer models apart from lip stick and nail polish IMO

It is likely you will walk out with the amplifier...

Extra weight charges... Depends on which airline and how much extra weight

Normally 23 kg check-in is OK.

The older models will be cheaper too and I don't see anything significant difference in the newer models apart from lip stick and nail polish IMO
Whats the worst if caught walking through green channel but with duty able goods? :D

And a smile..

Customs officers are educated and understand these goods are personal use.

Generally not problem I think

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back