Buying Bean bag.

vj_box

Hello guys,
Iam planning to buy a nice comfy(XXL)Bean bag today here at Hyderabad,you guys know some places here,where i can get one cheaper and at good quality?.
I saw some at Hyd central and at Home town,any other options other than this?
Thanks

Me as well as most of my friends who got bean bags; eventually threw it away! Reasons? Its a pain. Takes up lots of space. Its like an algae. Have to shape it up before making yourself comfortable. Once you get up, you have to more or less re-do the whole size up thing. The filling gets flattened over time, need to refill once in a while. Overfilling will give you stiffness but rob away the comfort.

Well since you plan to get one anyways, try to make it custom made and pick up a matching footrest as well. The initial few months will be delightful!

Cheers.

If you want a bean bag, search on net for a branch of The Bean Store that exclusively deals in bean bags.Others :

Bean King
1-3-1036/3/12, Beside Marriott Hotel,
Tank Bund Road,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500 080
Phone: +(91)-(98)-66672805

B. Creations
22-12, R.K Nagar, Malkajgiri,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500 047
Phone: (092)-46534012

Lazy Bag Ritzyden
Secunderabad,
Hyderabad-500003

Nalini Saraswati
Shop 1-140, Mallikarjuna Nagar Boduppal,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500 047
Phone: + (91)-(40)-55101001

Uvc Group
Somajiguda,
Hyderabad-500082

Ankush Malkajigiri,
Hyderabad-500047

Cosmo Bean Bags
West Marredpally,
Hyderabad-500026

Lords Furnitures
Hyderguda,
Hyderabad-500029

Ritzyden
Bowenpally,
Hyderabad-500011 Phone: (40)-66049100

City Crafts
Parklane,
Hyderabad-500003

City Bean Bag
Parklane,
Hyderabad-500003

Me as well as most of my friends who got bean bags; eventually threw it away! Reasons? Its a pain. Takes up lots of space. Its like an algae. Have to shape it up before making yourself comfortable. Once you get up, you have to more or less re-do the whole size up thing. The filling gets flattened over time, need to refill once in a while. Overfilling will give you stiffness but rob away the comfort.

Well since you plan to get one anyways, try to make it custom made and pick up a matching footrest as well. The initial few months will be delightful!

Cheers.

Unleash me .. i accept all the draw backs of bean bags u mentioned.
But few of us, use it to place it before the stereo speakers as per our need and we get ears at level of drivers in our towers. And after listening just remove it.

Sure thing. It was never meant to be an offense in any way to the beanbag fans. Remember, I used to be one!

I always suspected the bean bag stuffing to be a fire hazard. So I never got one at home. Besides all the downsides mention .. I never found a bean bag comfy anyways.

Cheers

Me and my friends looked around last December ad narrowed down on one dealer in Abids area. Will give you the contact details in a day or two, they are with my friend.

I looked at Metro, HoemTown and was not happy with the quality. The above mentioned dealer gets them from Chennai and they are of good quality and cost less than other places. My daughther got one kid sized one last Christmas (gift from Santha ;)) and she is happy so far. My friend bought one adult size bag also, he never complained so far.

Thanks for all the info guys,i looked at some today and i wasn't quite happy with the quality. XL is somehow not quite comfy for me too,the one i saw in HYD central was XXL for a discounted price of 3400,is it worth getting.I was quite comfortable seating on it.

hi,
I hope you had a nice , long session on bean bag. i mean you should try it at least for 1 hour before you buy it. you may feel comfortable initially but may feel uncomfortable after 15 min or so.

I didn't really try it for a longer time,just a few mins and i shouldn't say its bad,may i feel that way due to the urge in buying one.But i am still yet to check out the places which one of the members mentioned.Can some one suggest the best price which i can pay for a XXL one?

Cheers.

yes itz a boringly maintanance hungry piece of Sxxxt...
looks good in ad pictures ... dust settles down on the folds and cleaning it is what u do all the time ... better get one piece (small sized)cheap leather look alike sofa..

be happy:licklips:

many places they take order custom designs and for just one piece too.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back