buying from 20 north...

manu4panjab

hey bros.

i have just located a lamp for epson 3500 projector should i buy it from there coz after painful 25 days almost i have no clue where to find it so should i go for it
anyone buy anything for them earlier what's their record i mean is 20north gud or bad
pls reply i'm waiting :sad:

I ordered a Technics Headshell and Shure M97 turntable cartridge from 20North.
Placed the order on 18 Jan.
Received the headshell on 14 Feb and the cartridge on 17 Feb. :)
Did pester them a bit on call as the website did not give regular status updates for my order for the first 2 -3 weeks.
Also, once they received my order from the US sellers in their US warehouse, they took a good 10 days to ship it out to India.
Once shipped from the US warehouse though, it reached me in 3-4 days flat.

All in all, a good experience. Recommend it.

20north.com has started to charge in US $'s off late. Perviously it was in INR. So now, the customer will need to payup currency conversion charges also. :mad:. And this is not a good move by them.

cheers.

20north is highly overpriced & we receive the product very very late :mad:

I ordered BR dvds & it took almost two months for me to get them:sad:

That too they sent the products only after I threatened to cancel the order

anyways there are some positives too
* A customer care center which responds
* You also have the option to cancel the order if they don't deliver as promised.

Hope this info helps:)

i'm scared now ,does anybody has any experience from buying directly from other countries ,actually my bro gonna buy lamp for me but not sure if melbourne airport will let him pass
anyone got any experience

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back