Buying from Amazon India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajpol

Hi All,

I am looking at some of the budget av receivers and speakers in Amazon. For India, the prices seem to be decent and in many cases less than the more well known stores.

As an example I was looking at the Dali Zensor 3 and 5 and the Denon 1400H av receiver.
My question is simple - has any of our members bought from Amazon? How does the warranty work in such a case? Is it supported by the respective manufacturers?

I am also talking of the highly rated sellers those who have been rated 90% over more than a year.

Thanks

Raj

p.s. I am obviously interested in a speaker system. I am not an audiophile in the sense all my life I have listened to computer speakers - a pair of z 623 which was also my last as the speakers died recently. The only other piece was a Beyerdynamic headphone so I need to figure out if I will be able to perceive the difference with these speakers.

If it is not a Global reseller and the seller is the brand itself or a authorized retailer (you can ask in the Q&A), then warranty should be a avialble

If it is not a Global reseller and the seller is the brand itself or a authorized retailer (you can ask in the Q&A), then warranty should be a avialble
That is correct. Make sure it is a Denon India product beforehand. Denon does not repair products purchased from another country, even if you are ready to pay.

regards,
Sharad Medhavi

I would prefer buying hi-fi stuff from a local authorised dealer who I can get hold of in time of need.

MaSh

Hi All,

I am looking at some of the budget av receivers and speakers in Amazon. For India, the prices seem to be decent and in many cases less than the more well known stores.

As an example I was looking at the Dali Zensor 3 and 5 and the Denon 1400H av receiver.
My question is simple - has any of our members bought from Amazon? How does the warranty work in such a case? Is it supported by the respective manufacturers?

I am also talking of the highly rated sellers those who have been rated 90% over more than a year.

Thanks

Raj

p.s. I am obviously interested in a speaker system. I am not an audiophile in the sense all my life I have listened to computer speakers - a pair of z 623 which was also my last as the speakers died recently. The only other piece was a Beyerdynamic headphone so I need to figure out if I will be able to perceive the difference with these speakers.
http://sayhifi.com/

They had really competitive offers and includes warranty. You might want to call and check with them before ordering
Legitimate seller.
I purchased speakers from him

Hi All,

Thanks

Raj

Maybe I am the right person to answer here. I bought Denon avr x2400h from Amazon India without audition. Unfortunately, my receiver was stopped working when the update was mistakenly stopped while running. I am living in Mahe ( very small town). Fortunately, one engineer from service center was staying in my area who was working in Bangalore. He came to my house on Sunday and changed HDMI plate. After that, it is working fine.

x2400h I bought in 49k lesser than sayhifi.

other than this, I bought following av equipment online

1- Dali zensor 3

2- Dali zensor vocal

3- Boston acoustics a25

5- Cambridge x300 subwoofer

6 subwoofer cable

7- speaker cable

8- Tv 40 inch full HD

9- extension board

most of them has come by FedEx which is 35 km from my home. It was a pain to go there and collect the shipment. Sometimes I took the leave from office for this. ;)

It was my dream since childhood, and it came true through only Amazon and eBay.

Till date, I am more than satisfied by the performance of my home theater. It can be cheaper if you buy directly from the seller because they don't need to pay commissions to eCommerce company and courier company. Always buy from the seller who has 90%+ rating and also checks the last 1-3 month rating. This kind of sellers always tries to maintain their rating. They will help you to solve your problem very quickly.

offline I bought only blu ray player, v guard stabilizer, and some discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back