Buying Interconnects from online Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupam

I need 1 Component cable 1 RCA cable 1 HDMI cable for my HT. The problem is that currently I'm staying in Dehradun where there is not a single Hi end AV product outlet is present. I don't wanna go for ordinary cables. I would like to buy cables from Monster Cables, Van Den Hul, Chord, DAC.
Is there any Indian online shop from where I can buy cables from these brands?

Please advice...

Hai all,

Just received the Crimson Plus IC from HIFIMart.com . The Packaging done neatly and arrived promptly.

I presently use a Colrad IC done by Soundsgreat.

What is the difference between the two :

After 1 hour of listening these are the observations:

a) Bass is very controlled and less boomy.

b) Imaging and placement of instruments is precise.

c) The Vocals are very clear especially the male vocals are carrying the weight.

d) The sound is very fast i.e the speakers follow the amps output with less lag.

I thank Mr.Anil our moderator for his efforts, in making the product available to forum members at a discount.

I highly recommend this IC to one and all, since it will be a very big upgrade for people who are presently using the stock IC cables.

I will post further review after the burn-in or as and when the IC improves.

N.Murali

murali sir thats an well justified review!.got mine an hour back!....man!....my bandridge premium was blown to nothin in comparison with these ic's!....ofcourse obvious!....
murali sir thaaaaanx a lot for the favour!!!!

wat these ic's do?!!!!!

wider soundstage
great dynamics and tranparency
tight fluid bass
sweet highs
quite realistic/natural/flaunting mids!....katie melua's voice never sounded this hot!!givin me a turn on now!!(courtesy!!--halfway up the hindu kush From the album 'Piece By Piece')

thanks a lot to our moderator mr.anilkumar for the neat discount on these award winning ic's!.
probably should try the speaker cables too!but my need for atleast 21metres!!!!!!!!! keeps me away from those expensive cables!!.

p.s-dont know much about the controversial cable burn in theory!been an hour since it was plugged in and right from start it sounded AWESOME!

Last edited:
I need 1 Component cable 1 RCA cable 1 HDMI cable for my HT. The problem is that currently I'm staying in Dehradun where there is not a single Hi end AV product outlet is present. I don't wanna go for ordinary cables. I would like to buy cables from Monster Cables, Van Den Hul, Chord, DAC.
Is there any Indian online shop from where I can buy cables from these brands?

Please advice...

Put a request in teh wanted section of the forum and a vendor would contact you. BTW "Monster Cables" could lead to lots of opinions so be prepared!

Hi kksunil,

Hope you find the link in the previous post. I rang up the Admin and he has promptly given the link.

Thank you admin.

N.Murali

HI
I want a chord crimson plus analogue interconnect.Where can I buy it online or otherwise?

Thanks.

i think profx bangalore has them in stock currently. maybe you can call them and get them to ship it to you.

Hello Santu, I recently bought one Chord Crimson Plus 2RCA-2RCA from "The SoundScape" Pune in Rs. 2800/-. He might ship one to you, please call him in this number:09850 740 169. (BTY I just saw your location as Puri, I'm also from Orissa but currently in Pune. Last December only I visited Puri after a long time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back