Cabinets for av123 group buy kits

If we buy the flatpacks from Ruben, would it make sense to ship it with the speaker drivers or separately? Would the customs differ for wood vs electronics.

Last edited:
I am here to say, I want one LS-Encore flatpack. Any further takers?

LS-Encore

1. Omishra

I am here to say, I want one LS-Encore flatpack. Any further takers?

LS-Encore

1. Omishra

I want the following flatpacks. Hopefully we will meet the minimum numbers required. :).

X-LS Encore

1. Omishra
2. RgN1

X-CS Encore

1. RgN1

Sub-woofer kit GR SW-12B + SA-1 Sub amp [Non Servo, Single Driver]

1. RgN1

I want the following flatpacks. Hopefully we will meet the minimum numbers required. :).

X-LS Encore

1. Omishra
2. RgN1

X-CS Encore

1. RgN1

1. RgN1

Count me too for an X-LS Encore flat pack:

X-LS Encore

1. Omishra
2. RgN1
3. Sethunr

X-CS Encore

1. RgN1

1. RgN1

Count me too for an X-LS Encore flat pack:

X-LS Encore

1. Omishra
2. RgN1
3. Sethunr

X-CS Encore

1. RgN1

1. RgN1

Hello Everyone,

I'm just now seeing this thread! :) Judging by the interest level in the original thread, it was looking like there weren't going to be many requests for flat packs. Looks like I might have been wrong.

As anm pointed out in the other thread, if the minimums posted aren't met I for a particular speaker I will go ahead and bundle the 'shy' lists as one and offer a "variety bundle discount" on those flat packs. Make sense?

Thanks again!

Ruben

Count me in too for one pair of X-LS Encore.

Thanks,
Joshua

Updated list -
X-LS Encore

1. Omishra
2. RgN1
3. Sethunr
4. jls001

X-CS Encore

1. RgN1

1. RgN1

Hi all,

Friend of mine finally has his site, pls check it out. Have spoken to him about the cabinets required for Danny's kits. so call/mail him & see how best he can help you guys out. PS: His name is sandeep :)

SMD AUDIO

Hi all,

Friend of mine finally has his site, pls check it out. Have spoken to him about the cabinets required for Danny's kits. so call/mail him & see how best he can help you guys out. PS: His name is sandeep :)

SMD AUDIO

Hi Denom
Is your friend's full name Sandeep Devasthali ?

Hello Everyone,

I'm just now seeing this thread! :) Judging by the interest level in the original thread, it was looking like there weren't going to be many requests for flat packs. Looks like I might have been wrong.

As anm pointed out in the other thread, if the minimums posted aren't met I for a particular speaker I will go ahead and bundle the 'shy' lists as one and offer a "variety bundle discount" on those flat packs. Make sense?

Thanks again!

Ruben

Hi Ruben,

The interest will build up. Lets us give them some time.

Regards

Rajesh

Hi guys,

I'm cross posting Ruben's post on the other thread with some additional information that I got from him.

His offer appears to be pretty reasonable by his US standards

1. X-LS..........................................$100.00pr. 5 and up.........$75.00pr.
2. X-CS.........................................$100.00ea. 5 and up.........$75.00ea.
3. AV-1 RS.....................................$125.00pr. 5 and up..........$100.00pr.
4. Subs single non servo/servo...........$150.00ea. 5 and up.........$125.00ea.
5. Subs dual non servo/servo............$225.00ea. 5 and up..........$190.00ea.
6. Sand filled subs...........................Double the cost of 4 and 5 respectively.

Edit: corrected:eek:

Last edited:
thanks Capt.
Ruben, why is the cost of sand filled ones doubled?
Can you also quote for x-static, x-voce flatpacks?

Hi guys,

I'm cross posting Ruben's post on the other thread with some additional information that I got from him.

His offer appears to be pretty reasonable by his US standards

1. X-LS..........................................$100.00ea. 5 and up.........$75.00ea.
2. X-CS.........................................$100.00ea. 5 and up.........$75.00ea.
3. AV-1 RS.....................................$125.00pr. 5 and up..........$100.00pr.
4. Subs single non servo/servo...........$150.00ea. 5 and up.........$125.00ea.
5. Subs dual non servo/servo............$225.00ea. 5 and up..........$190.00ea.
6. Sand filled subs...........................Double the cost of 4 and 5 respectively.

I assume in case of speakers flatpacks we are getting these above pricing for a stereo (pair). Please correct me if I am wrong.

I assume in case of speakers flatpacks we are getting these above pricing for a stereo (pair). Please correct me if I am wrong.

I guess not, (e.a) refers to each If I am not wrong. This is my hesitation to opt for one. Guess too pricey when we consider with local cost.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back