Cabinets for av123 group buy kits

I propose two options -
1. If we get complete knockdown version of unfinished boxes then good.
2. Otherwise at least front baffles should be decided. Rest can be done locally.

Hi Anm as I have told you guys if you could provide me the drawing details I could get you a price quote if that suits all of you then I can get your work done here in Delhi with the very best materials avaliable
And Anm if you want to have an idea as to what the quality would be like u can give me a visit at my place in delhi

Last edited:
Hi Anm as I have told you guys if you could provide me the drawing details I could get you a price quote if that suits all of you then I can get your work done here in Delhi with the very best materials avaliable
And Anm if you want to have an idea as to what the quality would be like u can give me a visit at my place in delhi

Kindly PM me your mail id and I'll mail you the box plan in PDF format

Guys,

Do you think we should try to get a quote from some one in South also?
It may be easier for guys in south and we may be able to check out for samples to take a decision.

Someone else on the group buy thread mentioned that there are lot of builders in Bangalore also who may be able to help us. Do you think we should check that option? I can contact these people locally and see how they can help. I need details of these folks to be able to contact them.

Thanks

baswamin, that is a fantastic idea, alot of group buyers are from south( blr,chennai, and me cochin), If this can be done in bangalore it will be really great

baswamin, that is a fantastic idea, alot of group buyers are from south( blr,chennai, and me cochin), If this can be done in bangalore it will be really great

I saw Anil Kumar posted on group buy thread and I checked out his blog. DIY BLOG
He has done cabinets for speakers. We can ask him to find out if he can make those for other folks as well.

Thanks

Great fire wall of china( that is where i am now) blocks anything with "blogspot" so cannot see his work, anyway, Please try and let us know.

option 1 - do u mean getting it from Danny? Or getting it done by acoustics?
I too support option 1, but I would love it if even finish is done by an expert :)

Hi guys, let us get quotes from all those available. Accoustics, Anil and One guy in Chennai who makes cabinets for a well known Indian brand.

srikanth(soundsgreat) agreed to help me for the cabinets, so that problem is solved.:yahoo:
So once the kits reach india, my stuff need to be sent to srikanth and then he will build assemble , test and send it to me

srikanth(soundsgreat) agreed to help me for the cabinets, so that problem is solved.:yahoo:
So once the kits reach india, my stuff need to be sent to srikanth and then he will build assemble , test and send it to me

Can U give me more details about this deal? Have you worked out the cost? Where is Srikanth located?

he is in bangalore,i have his bookshelves paired with linuxgurus's myref amp, check out the review by rikhav in review section

once we get the plans he can workout the cost.

he is in bangalore,i have his bookshelves paired with linuxgurus's myref amp, check out the review by rikhav in review section

once we get the plans he can workout the cost.

I have asked Anil Kumar also. He said he is out of town and will reply after returning. We can then decide and take a call.

Thanks

I pls share your address/ phone number. which part of ncr are you located in?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back