Cable Management

Sandesh

Greetings!

Trying to find a suitable idea to mount my rear speaker wires on the wall from one end (amp) of the room to the other (speakers). Looking to avoid ugly casing or wiring. Unfortunately I can't put it on the ground, as the wire will cross a door way, so the only way to do it is put it up on a wall. i am dreading this as I recently painted the wall (Is there anyway to avoid a painted casing, and have something a bit more aesthetic). Looking forward to your suggestions, pics etc...

Amphony Wireless Speaker Kit with two Wireless Amplifiers (New Model), Makes Surround Speakers Wireless, 2x80 Watts, 300ft range, Connect to any Audio Source, Better-than Bluetooth Digital Wireless

Search on amazon.. costly but am sure you can get cheaper options directly from China. No need to run wires from amp. While this says wireless you still need to power receiver and connect to rear speakers. Essentially you are wireless from amp to surround speakers. I have a similar one in 7.2 setup and it works fine.

Earlier I ran the surround wires along the scarting and under the sofa. Was quite inconspicuous. You can do the same (if possible) until the time comes when you are getting your house repainted. When getting repainted, Bury the wire in the wall. Other option could be using the false ceiling if you have it.

Back