Cables - need help to choose

Have read wonderful things about the LFD amplifiers and always wanted to hear one for myself but have'nt got a chance as yet..Hopefully this year will get to listen...Did you get a chance to hook up your LFD with the Harbeths? If yes, how different were they in comparison to your LFD-Blumenhofer pairing?

I have not heard harbeth pairing. It pairs well with blumenhofer. Many people whose ears I trust swears by the harbeth pairing. There is one here :

LFD Zero LE IV Sig | Solid state | AudiogoN - The High-end Audio Community

Last edited:
I just bought the Meridian after shortlisting the Halide DAC, Schiit Gungnir and M2tech Young without having listened to either of them since I was just fed up and could'nt choose....

The Naim XS is a good match with the Harbeths but I have recently bought a Luxman integrated and will dispose one after a thorough comparison...The Naim has enough power to drive the Harbeths and is smooth and fast ..anyhow, my system is still not setup properly and once I get the cables, will post a review with both amplifiers...

Dear Panditjee,

Its high time you posted your reviews..
anyway this thread was about cables, so I am not expecting some extraordinary change in SQ because of cables...like this..

After this cable change, Lata mangeshkar's voice changed to Diana Krall and soundstage improved so much, that i could see tonsils of Lata or Diana Whatever..just giving an example:lol:

Please give a reference between Luxman and Naim and that would be all..and no problem if you give your experience of cable switching as well..:)

cheers
Dheeraj

Hi Dheeraj

I am a lazy bum and have still not connected the Naim NACA 5 speaker cables to the amp....Santosh (Santy) just sent over a Blue jeans Optical cable and I will be attaching it to my CDP and will review the Director later....Cannot comment on the USB input as my laptop is in a mess and once I buy a new netbook, will be able to post impressions of that as well...

I also need to compare the Naim XS with NACA5 with the Luxman ...pls give me some time...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back