Calling elangoas

newlash09

Hi elangoas...need some help here please

I presently have a 5.1 setup in my present house, in a living room of 14x11 ft. My new house I will be shifting to in December has a slightly large room at 17x11 ft. However the viewing distance to the TV will be very similar at 11ft. Have the setup width up actually

Since my viewing distance is only 11 ft to the TV , I only have this 11ft to place the Atmos speakers. I was considering a 4 in ceiling setup. But do you think I can get away with just 2 in ceiling speakers in that size of room. Or will it be better with 4 speakers. I dont have a restriction budget wise, but dont want to waste money if it doesnt make a difference. Thank in advance for your time.

Hi elangoas...need some help here please

I presently have a 5.1 setup in my present house, in a living room of 14x11 ft. My new house I will be shifting to in December has a slightly large room at 17x11 ft. However the viewing distance to the TV will be very similar at 11ft. Have the setup width up actually

Since my viewing distance is only 11 ft to the TV , I only have this 11ft to place the Atmos speakers. I was considering a 4 in ceiling setup. But do you think I can get away with just 2 in ceiling speakers in that size of room. Or will it be better with 4 speakers. I dont have a restriction budget wise, but dont want to waste money if it doesnt make a difference. Thank in advance for your time.

Since you dont have issues with budget, you shouldn't limit your experience to just 2 speakers.. You should go for for 4 ceiling speakers.. 11 feet is more than enough..

I have a 5.2.2 set-up now with the same room as yours now..I had to limit to 2 overheads (AVR) due to budget..

More overheads, will provide you great HT experience..

Thanks elangoas..
.will go with 4 over heads then.

Got really tied up with work, so sorry for late replay :)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back