Cambridge Audio CX Series

Vijay_s

I can vouch for the quality of CXN network player. It is one of the best product when it comes to streaming and compatibility with different sources with exceptional built-in DAC.

CX Series | Cambridge Audio

Note: I am not sure whether this post is under the right subforum, I have realized only after submitting it. Feel free to move it, i am not a dealer or re seller

Last edited:
I would rather wait first for the detailed specs and pricing of these, on CA website link you have posted it is only high level specs. Nevertheless it is good that they have now introduced the 24/192 chip with the amp, not sure how competitively it will be priced though but if it is in sub 40K INR bracket I think it will easily beat all entry level amps. Another point to check will be if these include a dedicated sub out like they had in AZUR 651 onwards.

I would rather wait first for the detailed specs and pricing of these, on CA website link you have posted it is only high level specs. Nevertheless it is good that they have now introduced the 24/192 chip with the amp, not sure how competitively it will be priced though but if it is in sub 40K INR bracket I think it will easily beat all entry level amps. Another point to check will be if these include a dedicated sub out like they had in AZUR 651 onwards.

I used this device extensively for almost 6 months. They selected me for beta testing and shipped the item once NDA agreements are signed.
It was a kind of win-win situation as I got a brand new device for testing as well as they got frequent beta test report from my end user.

I used this device extensively for almost 6 months. They selected me for beta testing and shipped the item once NDA agreements are signed.
It was a kind of win-win situation as I got a brand new device for testing as well as they got frequent beta test report from my end user.

Is that so? that is really great. Why don't you post your opinion, I think that can be really helpful for others.

Does this device play DSD?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back