Soundfoundations
The what's app number in on the website

I'm pretty sure I responded to all messages or queries regarding bluesound

Whome did you try jayaraj
Most members know that i run
Soundfoundations
The what's app number in on the website

I'm pretty sure I responded to all messages or queries regarding bluesound
I tried the phone number published i Google search.not WhatsApp.maybe I will try using WhatsApp

Reading a lot of excellent reviews about the Eversolo DMP-A6 on the net. See measurements by Amir from ASR here -----------
[ https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...eversolo-dmp-a6-streamer-review.44198/page-23 ]

The only (slight) negative appears to be the lack of a physical remote.
There are a few unconfirmed reports that the unit already has a remote sensor built in, so there may be an option later on (fingers crossed).

As its a Zidoo sister brand, it should hopefully arrive in India through Melodymedia. Would be interesting to see the price.

There will apparently be a Master Edition too at 1.5x the price of this model, with better clocks and OP Amps. For the sake of comparison, the Master Edition carries the same Euro price as the iFi Neo Stream.

Reading a lot of excellent reviews about the Eversolo DMP-A6 on the net. See measurements by Amir from ASR here -----------
[ https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...eversolo-dmp-a6-streamer-review.44198/page-23 ]

The only (slight) negative appears to be the lack of a physical remote.
There are a few unconfirmed reports that the unit already has a remote sensor built in, so there may be an option later on (fingers crossed).

As its a Zidoo sister brand, it should hopefully arrive in India through Melodymedia. Would be interesting to see the price.

There will apparently be a Master Edition too at 1.5x the price of this model, with better clocks and OP Amps. For the sake of comparison, the Master Edition carries the same Euro price as the iFi Neo Stream.
Hey Jayram , You could look at an SOtM sms 200 ultra ... very good streamer with a very small foot print. You can later build the streaming set up by adding a USB regenerator , an external clock etc to the setup and trust me it does make a difference.
Cheers!
Hi, I am not good on the tech side. My question.Do you need USB regenerator for hooking up usb compatible source?
and what could be the indicative price of the streamer? I am not looking at DAC as i am for now happy with my amps internal DAC. I will use the toslink output from streamer to amp. So basically looking at a good quality streamer only with MQA files playbac compatibility.

Hi, I am not good on the tech side. My question.Do you need USB regenerator for hooking up usb compatible source?
Depends on the USB implementation in the streamer output and in the DAC input. Some amount of isolation at either end (galvanic / optical) certainly helps. So does the clock quality at the DAC end, as you intend to use USB connection.
[If you use the coax/optical/AES output of the streamer, then the streamer clock will matter, not the DAC clock]

If isolation and the clocks are of good quality, then you can probably manage without a USB DDC. However, unless your streamer and DAC are of very high quality, USB DDC would probably help a bit.
and what could be the indicative price of the streamer? I am not looking at DAC as i am for now happy with my amps internal DAC. I will use the toslink output from streamer to amp. So basically looking at a good quality streamer only with MQA files playbac compatibility.
IFI Zen Stream appears to match your requirements. In case you want to spend a bit more, you can consider its elder brother, the Neo Stream.
Both have good isolated outputs and MQA capability.

Depends on the USB implementation in the streamer output and in the DAC input. Some amount of isolation at either end (galvanic / optical) certainly helps. So does the clock quality at the DAC end, as you intend to use USB connection.
[If you use the coax/optical/AES output of the streamer, then the streamer clock will matter, not the DAC clock]

If isolation and the clocks are of good quality, then you can probably manage without a USB DDC. However, unless your streamer and DAC are of very high quality, USB DDC would probably help a bit.

IFI Zen Stream appears to match your requirements. In case you want to spend a bit more, you can consider its elder brother, the Neo Stream.
Thank you

Thank you. I will che

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back