Cambridge Audio Service

RRR

Hi,
Has anyone got any servicing done of their Cambridge Audio product from the Cambridge Audio Centre in Mumbai.
Are they good in servicing the brand and parts if required.
Wanted to inquire before purchasing a Cambridge product.
Thanks.

Hi,
Has anyone got any servicing done of their Cambridge Audio product from the Cambridge Audio Centre in Mumbai.
Thanks.
I have the Cambridge Audio CXR200 but I have never heard of Cambridge Audio Centre. Is this affiliated to a dealership or the company? What's the contact details?

Is this affiliated to a dealership or the company? What's the contact details?
Yes Cambridge have their official dealership in India. You can contact them here -

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks.
What are you looking to purchase? CA stuff is very reliable anyways, Audio-One are also the Anthem distributor for a long time now so guess they are stable distributors. You never know though as in India, distributors change like underwears at times.

Hi,
Thanks.
I gave them a new AXR 100 which stopped working within months of purchase. They took a while (3-4 months) to fix it but they did eventually return it back in working condition with a new power unit.

I gave them a new AXR 100 which stopped working within months of purchase. They took a while (3-4 months) to fix it but they did eventually return it back in working condition with a new power unit.
3-4 months to fix it? strange since you were under warranty & located in Mumbai too. What was the reason for such a delay?
when did this happen?

Thanks.

3-4 months to fix it? strange since you were under warranty & located in Mumbai too. What was the reason for such a delay?
when did this happen?

Thanks.
They said that spares for the faulty part was not in stock. What is shocking was that they waited for the spare to come in their next shipment of stocks by sea instead of calling for it by air courier or post! I gave them the amp in May 2021 and they returned it in September 2021.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back