• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

cambridge audio sirocco

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com

corElement

Apparantly the 5.1 set is for 45k

Sirocco

Does anyone have anything to say about them? they look quite sophisticated but I have no clue about the sound. 5.1 with floor standers at 45k seems like a nice price to me, the drivers look unique as well.

SPONSORED ADS
Last edited:

SPONSORED ADS

venkatcr

corElement can you please reduced the size of the photo. The thread has become unreadable with the picture going beyond the screen.

The Sirocco bookshelf has a very good reputation and was selling at 8K a pair. If this set is based on the same design, it certainly deserves a serious audition.

Cheers

corElement

Hiya, sorry about that I replaced it with some better pics off the net.

Judging from this pic, the external finish seems to quite excellent.
Yes theyre all part of the same family, same design/components I believe.

I'm really curious what their SQ is like cuz for 45 they can probably crush any htib if someones willing to get 45+25k for avr.

mnhegde

Agree with Venkat Sir here, S30 BS speakers are great. And at 8k they are :licklips:. Haven't heard the Sirocco FS's :eek:. And the system at 45k does look attractive :thumbsup:.

Last edited:

mnhegde

Cambridge Audio has listed these dealers in their website (Delhi Region).

Fx Entertainment - Flagship Store
40/46, C R Park
New Delhi
India

Telephone: +91 11 40507113 - 40507114
Fax: + 91 11 40507112
Email: delhisales@fxentertainment.in - contact@fxentertainment.in

Rhythm Corner
E - 3, South Extension Market Part 2
New Delhi
India
Please contact: Mr. Puneet Mirchandani on +91 9810016701
Telephone: +91 11 26252669, 26253986.

Source - CA website.
Link : http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/dealers_region.php?TRID=440&Title=New+Delhi

corElement

AWESOME

When I go to delhi next time I'll try and catch an audition. I have a feeling it will outperform any htib package in the sub 50 range for clarity but lacks the avr. Our apartments living room needs one but another 45k expense... too much =(

psychotropic

The S30 bookshelves are excellent value for money. very simple crossover and high quality construction, and some pretty decent looking drivers also. For 8k they're a real audiophile steal.

So if you can extrapolate from that I am sure the rest of the range must be good as well. The only doubt would be about the sub.

rallynut

cambridge audio has always played the VFM/budget card very well.am positive it should be exactly that.cheers

SPONSORED ADS
SPONSORED ADS