cambridge audio sirocco

corElement

Apparantly the 5.1 set is for 45k

Sirocco

Does anyone have anything to say about them? they look quite sophisticated but I have no clue about the sound. 5.1 with floor standers at 45k seems like a nice price to me, the drivers look unique as well.

highend2009DSC_0022.JPG

highend2009DSC_0013.JPG

Last edited:
corElement can you please reduced the size of the photo. The thread has become unreadable with the picture going beyond the screen.

The Sirocco bookshelf has a very good reputation and was selling at 8K a pair. If this set is based on the same design, it certainly deserves a serious audition.

Cheers

Hiya, sorry about that I replaced it with some better pics off the net.

m_cambridge_s70_r.jpg

Judging from this pic, the external finish seems to quite excellent.
Yes theyre all part of the same family, same design/components I believe.

I'm really curious what their SQ is like cuz for 45 they can probably crush any htib if someones willing to get 45+25k for avr.

Agree with Venkat Sir here, S30 BS speakers are great. And at 8k they are :licklips:. Haven't heard the Sirocco FS's :eek:. And the system at 45k does look attractive :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
Cambridge Audio has listed these dealers in their website (Delhi Region).

Fx Entertainment - Flagship Store
40/46, C R Park
New Delhi
India

Telephone: +91 11 40507113 - 40507114
Fax: + 91 11 40507112
Email: [email protected] - [email protected]

Rhythm Corner
E - 3, South Extension Market Part 2
New Delhi
India
Please contact: Mr. Puneet Mirchandani on +91 9810016701
Telephone: +91 11 26252669, 26253986.

Source - CA website.
Link : http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/dealers_region.php?TRID=440&Title=New+Delhi

AWESOME

When I go to delhi next time I'll try and catch an audition. I have a feeling it will outperform any htib package in the sub 50 range for clarity but lacks the avr. Our apartments living room needs one but another 45k expense... too much =(

The S30 bookshelves are excellent value for money. very simple crossover and high quality construction, and some pretty decent looking drivers also. For 8k they're a real audiophile steal.

So if you can extrapolate from that I am sure the rest of the range must be good as well. The only doubt would be about the sub.

cambridge audio has always played the VFM/budget card very well.am positive it should be exactly that.cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back