Cambridge Audio

shujeetkumarmk

hi everyone. Can any one tell me what a Cambridge Audio Azur 840 pre amp and power amp will cost in India.what about the performance?
I read in their site that they are launching a bluray disc player. Has anyone any idea how much it costs?
sujeet

hi everyone. Can any one tell me what a Cambridge Audio Azur 840 pre amp and power amp will cost in India.what about the performance?
I read in their site that they are launching a bluray disc player. Has anyone any idea how much it costs?
sujeet

Yes, the bluray is called CA 640 BD, and prices not yet announced, i enquired here at Richersounds UK.

:)

Thats a lot of money - 150,000!
IMO (and that just mine), there are much better deals available for that kind of dough.
CA certainly makes good midfi stuff. But I would look elsewhere for a pre-power combo. And dont count out Integrated amps. There are some really good ones out there which obviate the need for pricey interconnects.

OTOH - with the Blu-ray player I would actually suggest an OPPO unit. It sells in the US for $500: Amazon.com: OPPO BDP-83 Blu-ray Disc Player with SACD & DVD-Audio: Electronics

Its not only a great BDP, but also an excellent CDP and a universal disc player. Hell u can even connect any oppo to a external harddrive via a USB port and u can read off the HDD.

Just my thought!

CA blu-ray is yet to come into market, no one can disregard them before then without proper demo. It's baseless jumping into a pricey blu-ray even without knowing whether the OP needs a budget or a pricey blu-ray.

Does richer sounds give the best prices for all products? I bought my project debut III from them. They gave me the best deal then.

Yes, the bluray is called CA 640 BD, and prices not yet announced, i enquired here at Richersounds UK.

:)

I read in some thread that it is same kit as oppo in the internals.

CA blu-ray is yet to come into market, no one can disregard them before then without proper demo. It's baseless jumping into a pricey blu-ray even without knowing whether the OP needs a budget or a pricey blu-ray.

as far as i understand richer sounds is the only place you can buy cambridge audio stuff new in the UK......since Julian Richer owns both Richer Sounds and the Audio Partnership that owns CA.

Does richer sounds give the best prices for all products? I bought my project debut III from them. They gave me the best deal then.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back