Can anybody suggest Streaming services best Dolby atmos and 4K movies

Dm me. Or just google it
Thanks........Got it configured.... it's great. Have been using Stremio for the past 3 years but always shied away from getting RD. Earlier I used to to download the media to watch on kodi with my HDD connected to my Nvidia shield. But now I don't need to download anything. Only thing is that some streams still keep buffering.

Thanks........Got it configured.... it's great. Have been using Stremio for the past 3 years but always shied away from getting RD. Earlier I used to to download the media to watch on kodi with my HDD connected to my Nvidia shield. But now I don't need to download anything. Only thing is that some streams still keep buffering.
Does it buffer with RD as well? Could be due to your internet speed. I am on 320 Mbps plan and even 80Gb movies are butter smooth.

I am sure it would already had been mentioned here, but to reiterate Apple TV+ has the best quality in terms of picture and sound, However content is limited. I would rate Netflix, Disney(Hotstar) in the next spots. Amazon does provide high quality but I believe, they do compress the content a lot. Aha, Sun NXT, Jio, Sonyliv and other services are all mediocre. Although, Sony seems to be upping the game.

Netflix, prime, Sony Liv and Jio at my place. Netflix seems to be really good. Some of the content on Sony is also quite good.

As of now I use built in apps of the tv.

MaSh

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back